Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fitting In


Well, what ho! everyone. I am still in Richmond, Virginia awaiting Donny's arrival for our trip to sunny Florida. His first mistake was letting Dr. Walker write a check for his salary. Honestly, one must demand cash, especially from fledgling psychiatrists.

While here I have decided to eschew orange juice as I did notice my complexion had taken on a rather tangy tone. I have also made the most marvelous discovery here in the capital of the Confederacy: corsets! My figure has never looked better and I have not been to hot yoga in several days. I look absolutely stunning. Of course, breathing in and out is a little encumbered, but one must suffer to be beautiful. Although suffering by itself does not guarantee beauty, just ask Dr. Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment