Sunday, August 1, 2010

Florida, it is I, Monique! And the Puppet




What ho everybody!

We finally made it to sunny Florida and I am attempting to set up my audition for the three kings. Donny insisted we go to Key West first to the Aqua Nightclub. I had no idea that Donny knew so much about art. He must have really liked it because I haven't seen the poor boy since then. I was appalled that the performers were lip synching, since I am able to do all my own vocals while sweating over a hot stove. Inga agreed to take singing lessons from me! I am so thrilled, although she is quite, quite tall. And her voice is very deep. But as mother says if it were easy it would be too easy. Inga did say she could hook me up with a LaBron James look alike, which I think is a step in the right direction.


Of course, my presence here in sunny Florida has created a media feeding frenzy. Much to my astonishment the Puppet is beloved here. His orangey complexion is envied! Some of the public, though, have taken to snapping photos of the Puppet without me. I do allow the press to take one or two photos of him before I put him back in my purse. I am also having to fend off constant questions being shouted at us, the most frequent one being whether the Puppet is Snooki's boyfriend. I do so tire of having to explain the Situation to the poor deluded public.

2 comments:

  1. I simply adore your new friends, Monique, and their outfits are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Par-taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!

    Fist Bump!

    ReplyDelete